About this class
This Dell Boomi course is designed to provide students with training in Saas integration, document flow, development life cycle, administration tools, document/process properties, and more. Along with developing core competencies in Boomi documents and Atmosphere, trainees will also learn to design, deploy, and debug complex web service integration processes. Once you’re done with this online course, you will possess the Dell Boomi Cloud Integration platform’s maximum knowledge to clear the certification exam.Course Content:
1. Introduction to Middleware
2. Introduction to SOA
3. Overview of Dell Boomi
4. Dell Boomi Introduction
5. Current market trends – market offerings, research analysis
6. Download, installing and configuring atom on local system.
7. Getting started with Dell Boomi
• Working with Variables
• Creating profile(flat file,xml,database)
• Creating process.
8. Working with different connectors
• Disk connector
• Database connector
• Salesforce connector
• HTTP connector
• Web service Server Connector
• AWS connector
9. Process design (Logic and Execution pallet reference)
• Set properties
• Process Call
• Data Process
• Add to Cache/load from Cache
• Logic pallet
• Return Documents
• Business Rules
10. Process Caching
• Add to Cache
• Load from Cache
11. Exception Handling
12. Processing of Document split/ combine
13. Creating of custom functions and reusing across all projects.
14. Scheduling the process
15. Manage Process Extension (Creating, deleting and changing values at run time)
16. Cross reference Table
17. Deploy and Un-deploy applications
18. Test the application
• Execute process.
• Rerunning the documents in Process reporting.
• Viewing process execution documents.
• Viewing process and document logs.
• Setting predefined tracking fields.
• Creating custom/use defined tracing fields.